IMPORTANT: This is a custom made product, and will take several weeks to be ready for shipment. After ordering, you will be contacted for specific measurements needed to complete your exerciser.
Designed by an occupational therapist. The Youth size Merry Muscles Therapeutic Exerciser has been used with children & adults who have special needs/disabilities:
- Low muscle tone
- Poor balance
- Spastic cerebral palsy (CP)
- Impaired vision/blindness
- Fearfulness & insecurity
- Sensory deprivation
- Athetoid cerebral palsy (CP)
- Congenital dislocated hips
- Leg length discrepancy
- Fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS)
- Limited motor abilities
- Failure to thrive
- Poor head control
- Hyposensitive vestibular systems
- Cerebral cortical atrophy
- Agenisis of corpus collosum
- Developmental delay
- Intractable seizure condition
- CDH (congenital diaphragmatic hernia)
Designed by an occupational therapist and has been used in home, hospital, clinic, and school settings.
Includes pulleys, harness, upper body support, and 2 seats - bucket and pelvic support - for different exercises. Available in sizes for children to adult and each size can be adjusted for a custom fit and will grow with a child. The exerciser suspends from either an eye bolt screwed into a solid wood stud or beam, or from a track/suspension system. (Track system not included). US & Canadian Patents.
For more pictures & articles of the Therapeutic Merry Muscles, see the blog: https://therapeuticexerciser.com/